DESIGN, INSTALLATION & TECHNICAL PRODUCT INFORMATIONVisit Lysaght Professionals
COVID-19 Update - 24th March 2020
During this dynamic and unprecedented time, we would like to assure our customers, suppliers and the public that Lysaght are committed to ensuring business continuity and high quality service.
We are continually monitoring Government guidelines and are taking considered action to ensure the ongoing safety, health and wellbeing of our employees, customers, suppliers and contractors.
Lysaght have implemented a number of key measures to ensure the health of our employees, as well as our commitment to acting in the best interests of our customers. These include the following:
- We are encouraging customers to place orders over the phone or online, with delivery, rather than face to face order placement and OPU.
- Account Managers and customer facing employees are now working from home or on a rotating shift pattern in the office, with limited face to face customer visits scheduled. They will continue to maintain regular contact via phone and email, ensuring customer enquiries are actioned promptly.
- Social distancing and the practice of good hygiene.
- Delivery drivers and counter collections will not ask for signed PODs as a precaution. Drivers will continue to take photos as PODs and ask for names when on site as a record.
- Counter Sales trading hours have been reduced at a number of Lysaght branches. Visit the Lysaght Branch page for more information https://www.lysaght.com/contact-us/lysaght-offices
- Lysaght are utilising technology to reduce group gatherings within the workplace.
Thank you for your ongoing support and patience. We appreciate that there is a flood of information circulating, but we want to keep you informed of the plans in place to maintain our service levels. If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact your Account Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
You can find previous updates from Lysaght here: https://www.lysaght.com/covid-19-updates